Photoshop CC (14.0) was launched on June 18, 2013. As the next major version after CS6, it is only available as part of a Creative Cloud subscription, the full version of which costs $49 every month.
Major features in this version include All-new Smart Sharpen, Intelligent Upsampling, and Camera Shake Reduction for reducing blur caused by camera shake. Editable Rounded Rectangles and an update to Adobe Camera Raw (8.0) was also included.
Developed By: Adobe Systems.
|Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 Splash Screen
Features Of This Software:
Faster performance with Mercury Graphics Engine
Linked Smart Objects
Enhanced Scripted Patterns and Fills
3D printing, Oil painting
How To Install This Software:
1. First Open – “Photoshop CC Installer.exe” Setup File.
2. Now Select Which Location You Want To Save This Game …… Default Is Your Program Files.
3. Wait Few Minutes (2-3 Min)
4. All Process Will Complete Automatically.
5. After All, You Can See a Shortcut On Desktop. (Adobe Photoshop CC)
6. Now Click and Open Photoshop From Shortcut.
7. If It Shows “Error: 16” – Then Just Right Click on Shortcut and Select “Run as administrator”
8. Enjoy Your Software ….. 🙂