This is Saikat and I’m back with another quick tutorial on “How to Setup WampServer” on Windows PC, I’ve been thinking about writing this tutorial because I was getting a lot of questions on Installing WampServer on Windows, so Let’s get started:
- Download the latest version of WAMP from this LINK,
- Open the Setup,
- Follow the Instructions to the End,
- Wait till the installation finishes.
Here comes the tricky part, now you need the WAMP to test your projects (PHP and MySQL), so let’s get started installing a project on WAMP database:
- Go to the WAMP installation directory(C:wamp),
- Open the www directory contained in it,
- Copy the whole Project directory(which includes the .php file) and Paste it into C:wampwww,
- Go to the Notification Tray(at the bottom of your screen) where you will see a green ‘W’ icon, click(left) on it,
- Choose the ‘Put Online‘ option,
- Open your default browser of WAMP(mine is Mozilla Firefox, due to the advanced Developer configurations),
- In the Address Bar, type localhost/<<Your Project Folder Name>>,
- Press Enter.
BOOM!!! Your .php project starts running, for more such tutorials, comment below or tweet me @saikatghosh_lok !
RECOMMENDED: 8 Best Virtual Reality Headsets
Want to add something to the post? Share it in the comments section below… And don’t forget to check out the other posts of #YouMashBlog…